PAYING FOR YOUR STUFF
Deposits* of £100 GBP per mat are required to cover materials before I get started, plus payment for any garments added to your order. I will need this within a couple of days to avoid slowing the waiting list down. If you don't manage to sort out your deposit within two days of agreeing to start the build I will need to move on to the next person on the list but don't worry, I will come straight back to you as soon as their mat is finished.
The outstanding balance will be calculated using the prices shown HERE.
Shipping rates are as follows:
UK - £8.50
European Community - £20 GBP
Rest of the World - £35 GBP
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- NAME OF TRADER: Graeme Webster, trading as "G-Mat Custom Surfmats".
- ADDRESS: 47 Elford Crescent, Plympton, Devon, PL7 4BT, UK.
- TELEPHONE: +447939 463 133
- The overall charge including shipping and UK taxes will be agreed at the point of ordering .
- Deposits of £100 GBP per mat are required at the point of ordering before work commences.
- *Deposits are non-refundable once work has started on your mat.
- Faulty mats will be repaired or replaced. "Faulty mats" are defined as structural failures or separated welds, grip peeling from the deck (excludes normal wearing), livery peeling or faulty valves. Tears to fabric and other accidental damage and normal wear and tear are an unfortunate part of surfing and are the responsibility of the customer although advice on repairs will be given. Fees for shipping damaged mats to G-Mat Custom Surfmats for replacements or repairs are the responsibility of the customer. G-Mat Custom Surfmats will pay for shipping back to the customer.
- *Mats will be shipped within 48 hours payment of the balance.
- *Any mats not paid for within 7 days of completion may be put up for public sale.
- Your consumer rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions. G-Mat Custom Surfmats operates within the jurisdiction of UK law. It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.